2. The LLP cares about your privacy and data protection. We are committed to offering the highest standards of products and services and hence, we value each of our User and existing or prospective clients/customer and aim at maintaining appropriate protection of your personal data/personal information (“Data”).
5. In general, you can browse the Website without revealing any personal information about yourself. To fully use our Website, you may need to register using our online registration form, where you may be required to provide us with your name, date of birth, contact number, email id, user id, password and other personal information as indicated on the forms on the Website. You always have the option to not provide information by choosing not to use a particular service or feature on the Website.
6. We may automatically track certain information about you based upon your activities on our Website. We use this information to do internal research on our Users' demographics, interests, and behaviour to better understand, protect and serve our Users. This information is compiled and analysed on an aggregated basis. This information may include the URL that you just came from (whether this URL is on our website or not), which URL you next go to (whether this URL is on our Website or not), your computer browser information, and your IP address.
8. If you choose to post messages on our message boards, chat rooms or other message areas or leave feedback for other Users, we will collect that information you provide to us. We retain this information as necessary to resolve disputes, provide user/ customer support and troubleshoot problems as permitted by law.
9. If you send us personal correspondence, such as emails or letters, or if other Users or third parties send us correspondence about your activities or postings on the Website, we may collect such information into a file specific to you.
SHARING OF YOUR INFORMATION
i) We may share personal information with our other corporate entities and affiliates. These entities and affiliates may market to you as a result of such sharing unless you explicitly opt-out.
ii) We may use various outside agencies (third party service providers) to make our Website operate and some of these third parties may need access to your information in order to make the services provided through our Website. Information will only be disclosed to these service providers on a need-to-know basis, and they will only be permitted to use such information for the purpose of providing the particular services provided by such entities in connection with our Website.
iii) We cooperate with law enforcement and regulatory inquiries, as well as other third parties to enforce laws, such as: intellectual property rights, fraud and other rights, to help protect you and other Users. Therefore, in response to a verified request by law enforcement or other government officials relating to a criminal investigation or alleged illegal activity, we can (and you authorize us to) disclose your name, city, state, telephone number, email address, User ID history, fraud complaints, and other details without notice. Without limiting the above, in an effort to respect your privacy, we will not otherwise disclose your personal information to law enforcement or other government officials without a subpoena, court order or substantially similar legal procedure, except when we believe in good faith that the disclosure of information is necessary to prevent imminent physical harm or financial loss; or report suspected illegal activity. Further, we can (and you authorize us to) disclose your name, street address, city, state, zip code, country, phone number, email, and company name to Intellectual Property right's owners under confidentiality agreement, as we in our sole discretion believe necessary or appropriate in connection with an investigation of fraud, intellectual property infringement, piracy, or other unlawful activity.